• January 31, 2021 at 9:52 am #3472
    Ben SmithBen Smith
    Participant

Hi Neils!

Firstly!! bravo!! “clap clap clap” this project of yours is solid and I am just loving the simplicity and speed of your program. The feel of animation paper is wonderful .

Secondly. A feature I am interested in is the ability to select all of a drawing within a frame and have the option to effect the transform of the drawing across all of the other frames on that layer. kinda like “off the pegs” but across the entire layer as a “transformation” operation. What are your thoughts?

Here is a UI concept.

UI concept

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Ben Smith. Reason: want to add image
    January 31, 2021 at 10:14 am #3474
    Ben SmithBen Smith
    Participant

Here is a full layout concept of what i am trying to communicate. full layout concept

January 31, 2021 at 10:43 am #3475
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Thanks for you kind words Ben! And thanks a lot for your suggestion. Actually we already have this on our todo-list, so sometime during the alpha period we should see this, in some way or the other, being implemented.

Cheers,
    Niels

January 31, 2021 at 10:43 am #3476
    Ben SmithBen Smith
    Participant

Further more! lol

Possibally have an operation to also select and transform only  parts of a drawing across all frames within a layer. further concept

anyways as always your awesome and God bless you!

January 31, 2021 at 10:45 am #3477
    Ben SmithBen Smith
    Participant

Thats so good to hear Neils!

so excited for you guys! You all are really going to make an impact on the animation community when this program is full operational !

January 31, 2021 at 3:05 pm #3480
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Thank you again Ben!

And your second suggestion is on out todo list as well! 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.