• April 4, 2020 at 4:54 pm #1960
    Roger ScottRoger Scott
    Participant

Hi Niels, First of congratulations!
    The rubber eraser minimum size is good, but the vinyl eraser does not get very small. At the minimum size setting it’s 20 times larger than the rubber erasers minimum size. Not sure if this is a bug or intentional.

Also, the keyboard shortcuts for preset rotation angles are assigned to other functions (like tool selections)

AP v5.0 Alpha 1
    MacOS catalina
    iMac 27″ late 2012
    Cintiq 16″ HD

April 4, 2020 at 5:10 pm #1961
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Thanks! 🙂

The sizes are intentional. Vinyl is just much larger than the pointy rubber eraser. The size is almost the only difference, so I recommend using rubber eraser to erase details and single lines within a drawing – and vinyl eraser for larger parts.

Regarding the shortcuts, I’m not sure I understand you correctly. But be aware that the shortcuts for the direction of the canvas rotation are the numbers on your numpad!

April 5, 2020 at 12:18 am #2044
    Roger ScottRoger Scott
    Participant

Ok, Thanks Niels. I kinda suspected it might have been intentional but wasn’t sure. I sort of figured it out as I was doing exactly what you suggested after a little bit, using the rubber for detail and the vinyl for larger areas. Ah, the keypad makes sense. I’m using a wireless mac keyboard that doesn’t have the keypad

April 5, 2020 at 9:00 am #2074
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Alright. As an alternative to the numpad, you can use < and > to turn the canvas in steps.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.