• July 9, 2020 at 1:27 pm #2984
    Dotti ColvinDotti Colvin
    Participant

Hi there. First of all this application looks amazing. Well done! I can’t wait to draw in it. HoweverI have an issue with a WACOM tablet which I use in other digital software like the Abobe suite and Sketchbook without an issue. The problem is that after I select a drawing tool, I wish to draw on the paper and this happens: The pen contacts the tablet and nothing happens, the cursor is blocked at the point where I touched the screen, when I lift the pen off the tablet it draws! It draws only when I hover above the tablet. Consequently it’s impossible to draw properly. Do you already know of a fix I can try? I am using windows 10 recently updated and a WACOM intuos. Thank you so much!

July 14, 2020 at 8:06 pm #2994
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Dotti,

Sorry for my slow answer. I have been away on vacation for a few days.

About your problem: Sounds weird. It is of course not supposed to work like that. Others have had (not the same, but other) comparable pen troubles. Did you try installing the latest WinTab drivers? That might solve it. Please let me know here if it does (or not).

Thanks,
    Niels

August 1, 2020 at 6:48 am #3025
    Cathe BoudreauCathe Boudreau
    Participant

I’m having the same issue on a Win 10, 12gRam 500SSD hd, using Huion Kamvas 13.. I put the pen anywhere near the screen and the lines just appear.. if I try to actually draw- I get nothing.

August 3, 2020 at 3:43 pm #3027
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know Cathe! We’ll investigate.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.