• January 25, 2021 at 7:45 am #3459
    KonstantinKonstantin
    Participant

Hey.

When is Alpha 4 planned? if will be is an intermediate version with a fix, then I will test it with pleasure.

I really want to start drawing a cartoon, but I don’t have the opportunity to buy a new video card (((I completely forgot to indicate that I have Windows 7

January 25, 2021 at 2:40 pm #3460
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Thanks. I am not able to set a date for the release of Alpha 4 – because it depends on so many things. First of all we just need to finish the planned coloring features we are aiming for for Alpha 4. Hopefully we will locate the source of this pixel/garbage/line problem, so we can include a fix in Alpha 4 as well. Others have reported the same issue, so we will do what we can.

A rough guess is a couple of months from now.

Cheers,
    Niels

January 26, 2021 at 8:49 am #3461
    KonstantinKonstantin
    Participant

If this is not only my problem, then it pleases me to some extent (((But it’s still somehow sad that a couple of months more to wait for a solution to the problem.

January 26, 2021 at 6:37 pm #3462
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Yes, I know. Sorry about that. But that is the nature of being invited into the alpha stage of software development. 😉 The point is to test Animation Paper extensively and make it as bug free as possible before final release – while of course still manage to implement the remaining features, like coloring, exporting to video, etc, etc.

Let’s keep in touch in this thread – so I can inform about if we have made any breakthroughs and if we would be able to release an intermediate update. I would love to do that for you and the others waiting.

Cheers,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.