Thanks. I am not able to set a date for the release of Alpha 4 – because it depends on so many things. First of all we just need to finish the planned coloring features we are aiming for for Alpha 4. Hopefully we will locate the source of this pixel/garbage/line problem, so we can include a fix in Alpha 4 as well. Others have reported the same issue, so we will do what we can.
Yes, I know. Sorry about that. But that is the nature of being invited into the alpha stage of software development. 😉 The point is to test Animation Paper extensively and make it as bug free as possible before final release – while of course still manage to implement the remaining features, like coloring, exporting to video, etc, etc.
Let’s keep in touch in this thread – so I can inform about if we have made any breakthroughs and if we would be able to release an intermediate update. I would love to do that for you and the others waiting.