• May 9, 2020 at 4:09 am #2796
    Bryan StoneBryan Stone
    Participant

This might be an offset issue and I do not know how to create a screen shot for it, but I have a Surface Pro 3 and when I try to put the M$ pen it comes with to the tablet surface, no lines can be drawn or there is serious lag. However; when I pull it away the lines can be drawn abet still laggy.

That also makes trying to draw effectively almost impossible. I also have a third party stylus, Adonit Ink Pro, and the same thing occurs.
    I’m going to try this on my Artsul 16 Pro later on and see if it happens there too.

May 9, 2020 at 10:48 am #2797
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Bryan,

Animation Paper seems to not work on Surface Pro. This is of course something we need to correct. 🙂

In the meantime, could you try installing WinTab drivers? This seems to have helped many people in your situation.

Cheers,
    Niels

May 11, 2020 at 12:49 am #2806
    Bryan StoneBryan Stone
    Participant

Artsul 16 Pro loves your program. I’m going to do as you suggest and download the WinTab drivers and see if that helps my poor Surface 3 Pro.

May 11, 2020 at 8:28 am #2812
    Keymaster

Great. Thanks for letting me know. Please also come back to tell me how it goes with the WinTab drivers. Thanks a lot, Bryan!

May 15, 2020 at 5:58 pm #2848
    daniel michaeldaniel michael
    Participant

pen only works intermittently on surface pro 7.

May 15, 2020 at 6:27 pm #2850
    Keymaster

Hi Daniel, yeah, this is something we will look into soon. But in the meantime, did you try installing Wintab drivers?

May 22, 2020 at 5:38 am #2887
    Bryan StoneBryan Stone
    Participant

You were right, Niels!

I downloaded Win Tab drivers and it ‘repaired’ my installation.

Pen works fine now.

I am working at home so my time is tight, but I’ll start getting into more testing when I can.

May 22, 2020 at 12:05 pm #2889
    Keymaster

Fantastic Bryan! Sounds very good 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.