• March 2, 2024 at 1:36 pm #6464
    NickNick
    Participant

Hi there!

Thank you so much for creating Animation Paper, I’m really loving it so far! 😀

While working on an animation , I identified keyframes and (to keep the timing) made all inbetweens blank. Now I wanted to delete all the blank frames. Is there an easy way to delete all blank frames in one go, instead of having to select each one and clicking ctrl+backspace?

If not, I would love that feature in the program!

March 3, 2024 at 10:35 am #6468
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Well, that is kind of working against how AP works. Actually the reason for having the “clones” are exactly what you were trying to do with blanks.

So, you add and use the clone drawings (aka held frames) to do the timing of your key drawings. You can now keep the timing all the way through your work. So no need to delete anything and lose the timing. When you start to do breakdowns and in-betweens the clones will gradually be made into original drawings and the timing will stay the same all the way through.

Just stand on a clone and hit Clear Drawing, then it turns blank and you can draw your breakdown.

I can explain much more, if you want me to 🙂 I hope the above makes sense. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.