• August 16, 2023 at 7:45 pm #5905
    AugustoAugusto
    Participant

1) An toggle to switch off center the active frame.

2) A rule in the xsheet, not only in the time line.

3) The possibility to edit the number of frame by setting it in the options not only at the start of the proyect.

4) If I import an audio I´d like the option to set the lenght of frame the same the time the audio has.

5) A zoom of the xsheet to have the option to see all the entire xsheet.

Some suggestions 🙂

mokup

August 16, 2023 at 9:27 pm #5915
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Excellent suggestions Augusto. Thanks a lot. The first 4 is actually already on our todo list. 🙂

The fifth is not something I have thought of before. Seems very usable though. As you probably already know, you can move the divider to show more of the x-sheet, also you can set your thumbnails to a smaller size to make room for more, and finally, you can detach the x-sheet to have it in a separate window and make it as big as you like – you can even use a second monitor and have the x-sheet full screen there.

Let me know if any of this helps your situation with point 5 – I appreciate it is not exactly what you asked for. 😉

Thanks,
    Niels

September 11, 2023 at 8:28 pm #5952
    AugustoAugusto
    Participant

Hi Niels, thanks for the quick answering. I know this hacks for the size of the xsheet. Is more about to have a visual interaction between the audio and the drawings, and sometimes you need to see big chunks of the animation nest to the audio.

At the same time would be interesting to have the audio wave in the horizontal slider.

I Didn´t know about this to detach the xsheet to a second monitor, right now I don´t have one but as soon as I can test it I´ll do.

Thank you!

Augusto.

September 11, 2023 at 9:56 pm #5953
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Thanks Augusto!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags