• March 6, 2024 at 2:08 pm #6476
    diego romerodiego romero
    Participant

Ayer empecé a usar la aplicación, la active con normalidad y funciona bastante bien vi unos tutorial y ya se usarla, por la noche cerre la App la cual supuestamente estaba activada, hoy que nuevamente la voy a usar me pide una Key, supuse que era la de mi correo y la use peor no funciono, ya no se que hacer

March 6, 2024 at 2:24 pm #6477
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Diego,

I have used Google Translate, and your message looks like this in English:

“Yesterday I started using the application, I activated it normally and it works quite well, I saw some tutorials and I already know how to use it, at night I closed the App which was supposedly activated, today when I am going to use it again it asks me for a Key, I assumed it was the one from my email and I used it worse it didn’t work, I don’t know what to do anymore”

That is strange indeed. When you use your activation key, Animation Paper is not supposed to ask for it again. But if it did, because it was reinstalled or something, it is totally fine to use the same key as used the first time. So I’m puzzled.

Did something change from yesterday to today? Does your computer have multiple users/logins?

Please let me know, and we can try to figure this out and help you!

Thanks,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.