Hi Rachel! Yes I did. Sorry if you didn’t get my email about it.
There was one layer that did it all. The issue kept being copied over from one drawing to the next, ending up making the memory usage of that particular layer go crazy.
No matter what we do, your file will keep having this issue, until you do a new layer and do clean up (tracing) of the problematic layer. Then you can delete the bad layer and your file (when you save it) will be back down to normal size. 🙂
Because of your situation we have identified a few things we had to fix (this is now done and will be available in the next release, alpha3) and some things will still have to be worked on for further optimisation.
Thanks a lot for your help!