Our plan was to release alpha 3 three weeks ago. But we have run into some issues that includes problems reading various audio formats, etc. So until these issues are overcome things are delayed a bit. Sorry. We just need to get it right. I’m guessing we should be ready with alpha 3 in a week or two.