September 21, 2020 at 9:57 pm #3176
Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
Keymaster

Hi James,

Thank you very much for these points of yours!

First of all, you are not blind. 🙂 These things are not in the current alpha 3.

I do understand the need for all of them. They are already on either our todo- or our careful-consider-lists.

The slide up/down is a no-brainer, and that was actually planned for alpha3, but we unfortunately had to bump it to alpha4.

The rest is more a matter of exactly how it should work. I mean, there’s nothing technically difficult in making these features – only challenge is how to design it best, user-experience wise. I want to keep the ease and uncluttered simplicity of the software, while of course have the functionality you need as a pro animator. So it is “only” a matter of coming up with good ideas and good solutions.

I am happy to work this out for my self (it’s the most fun part of developing this software!), but I am listening if you have your own suggestions as to how it should work at the UX level. It will be super interesting to get your perspective on this.

You are very welcome to email me (my email is the one sending your activation key) or just reply here with a few thoughts. Anyway – thanks a lot James! It is really appreciated!

Best,
Niels