December 21, 2022 at 9:21 am #5236
Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
Keymaster

Hi Loki,

I’m always super interested, when people do lists like this one. Much to learn for me! So thank you very much Loki.

I’ll comment on each point, to make sure I understand fully. Maybe your issues are already covered somehow.

1) “Loading bar”/”progress bar”: This is of course good to have in places where you have to wait for some process to complete. We already have it in several places. But we’ll check for additional places it might make sense – including what you suggest when deleting many frames. Thanks!

2) Audio scrubbing in X-Sheet? I don’t understand. You do already have audio scrubbing – what do you mean “in X-sheet”?

3) I am aware of this limitation and it is going to be fixed. Scrolling the x-sheet when dragging down outside the edge of the x-sheet is on our todo-list. And yes, Ctrl Down is good for adding blank drawings, but if you need clones you can use ‘ (apostrophe).

4) If you want to make your X-Sheet thumbnails (layers), including your annotations field, bigger: Go to the menu X-Sheet -> Thumbnail Size.

Cheers,
Niels