December 21, 2022 at 1:53 pm #5241
Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
Keymaster

2) But if you drag from a thumbnail it will produce clones. You are changing the timing. I don’t see why you would want to do that and have the audio sounding at the same time. Maybe I am misunderstanding? Also regarding limiting the adding of clones to the set FPS is not a good idea in my mind – you will want to have the fastest response time possible of the software.

4) The annotations have to follow the size of the thumbs, to not get out of sync with the corresponding drawings. If you don’t know, you can link your annotations column to the drawings of a layer – which means, if you add or remove drawings in the layer, i.e. change your timing, your annotations will still follow along and correspond to the correct drawings/frames. If you mean, you need more space horizontally, we could make the annotations field wider generally. However, it is a dilemma how wide it should be ideally, because you don’t want it too wide, if you need this column to be positioned between layer columns and still be able to glance at it all without having to scroll (left/right).

Anyway… 😉 I’m just trying to explain my thoughts and reasons to make it like it is. Please come back to me, if you need me to understand better! 😉 Thanks 🙂