January 5, 2023 at 2:10 pm #5276
Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
Keymaster

Thanks a lot Loki – for the file you just sent me and for your further comments. It all helps – much appreciated.

Also I’m glad that you don’t use the lasso much, because that rules out that problem. So it must be something else – which I am excited about 😉 My mission is to get everything to work optimally, so this file of yours is super interesting to me. 😉

There’s definitely something weird going on with the red number feature. We need to fix this soon.

It does, however, seem to play well here at my end. It is in sync with the music – looks great btw! But depending on which monitor I have it on (hires/lores display) I can get it to be a little slow – even though it seems to keep the sync all the way.

The file you sent me have 348 frames – less than your full animation of +2000 frames. Just to make sure, do you get the same problems with the 348 frame file? Is the sound also out of sync with the file you gave me?

Anyway, I just wanted to give my immediate reaction. I will study and test it all much more in depth… I’ll get back to you… Thank you very much!

Best,
Niels