January 24, 2024 at 10:12 pm #6358
Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
Keymaster

Sorry about your bug report that vanished. It seems there was a problem (maybe still is?) with the forum. I can’t see your original post and I got nothing to approve. I am happy you are able to post this though.

For Alpha 8 we fixed a lot of problems with exporting of MOV with Alpha. Apparently there’s still one rare problem left it seems. I have heard of one more user who had similar problems as you. For some weird reason there’s no problem for most users – even with the exact same ap file and computer setup.

Do you have the problem if you try to export another animation of yours? (If you don’t have another, please just do a few quick doodles to do a test-export). This is interesting if it only happens once in a while or if it is consistant. Please let me know.

To get your animation exported correctly, I will be happy to help – please email your ap file to me (use wetransfer.com or similar means if the file is large) and I will send the mov file with Alpha back to you. My email address is the one you got your activation key from.

Best,
Niels