• June 1, 2022 at 1:57 pm #4773
    Gabriel SilvaGabriel Silva
    Participant

1. When I try to install the x64 setup version, an error appears saying that it could not be installed. 2. When I try to extract the portable version, another series of errors appears saying that the file is corrupted. 3. the x86 version is the only one that installs but the lines are buggy, as if they were failing and the pixels on the line are buggy. If you can help me, I would be grateful, I really like this software.

June 1, 2022 at 2:43 pm #4774
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for your post!

I am not sure what the problem is when installing. I checked and our download files are good.

I do think I know what the problem is with the lines though! Do they appear very blocky? With a noisy garbage “texture”?

Please email me (my email is the one you got your activation key from) – then I can get back to you with a few steps you must do. This should fix the blocky lines problem for you.

Thanks,
    Niels

August 11, 2022 at 5:02 am #4935
    Dean MarisDean Maris
    Participant

Hello. I have a problem with the activation key. it keeps saying “Unable to connect to license server.”

August 14, 2022 at 10:07 pm #4939
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Dean,

Sorry for my delayed response!

This seems to happen for a few people once in a while. We do not find any problems with our server. So far, we have just asked people to try it again – and it has always worked by then. So, I will just ask you try again. 😉 Let me know if you are still having any problems!

Best,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.