• November 24, 2021 at 12:32 am #4098
    Mário PeixotoMário Peixoto
    Participant

Dear Niels

I downloaded and installed your alpha 5. And HALLELUJAH. Wonderfull clean lines sprout from my humble intuos pen on my ten years old HP. Thank you very much, Niels, and team. I´m looking forward to finally draw inside your amazing new Animation Paper.

Best kind regards

Mário Peixoto

November 24, 2021 at 2:44 pm #4100
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Fantastic! Thanks very much Mario!

November 24, 2021 at 4:59 pm #4102
    Fabián FucciFabián Fucci
    Participant

Nice! Looking forward to the 32 bit version!

November 24, 2021 at 8:30 pm #4104
    Keymaster

I have just this minute moved this version (Alpha5) to the public download page. This includes the 32bit variant.

https://animationpaper.com/download-pre-release/

Enjoy!

November 24, 2021 at 11:07 pm #4106
    Fabián FucciFabián Fucci
    Participant

Hey Niels, the error message is about GSTREAMER-1.0-0.DLL missing, the program can’t start. But the file actually is there, in gstreamer/bin. Maybe just a path to fix so it can start?

November 25, 2021 at 9:35 am #4107
    Keymaster

I think this might be because you had an older Animation Paper installed already. It’s normally not necessary to uninstall first, but maybe it is this time – especially if your original AP was earlier releases.

So please try uninstalling all versions, reboot, and then install Alpha 5 again. Let me know if that makes it work?

Thanks,
    Niels

November 25, 2021 at 1:57 pm #4109
    Fabián FucciFabián Fucci
    Participant

Thanks for your message. I have uninstalled, rebooted, installed the new version with activation key and keeps doing the messy lines. I haven’t changed anything in my hardware.

November 25, 2021 at 11:10 pm #4110
    Keymaster

OK, no worries. I think this is fixable. Can you tell me what kind of graphics hardware you have?

November 26, 2021 at 1:05 am #4111
    Fabián FucciFabián Fucci
    Participant

Graphics processor nVidia GeForce 7025 / nForce630a

Windows 7, 32 bits
    4 GB RAM (2.75 usable)
    Huion Inspiroy H950p (Tilt + 8192) graphic tablet

November 26, 2021 at 11:26 am #4112
    Keymaster

Thanks Fabian,

Can I ask you for a favour? Please download this zip file. Unpack the zip. Double-click the file “diagnose.cmd” to run it. This produces an “ap_diag.txt” file that you must email back to me. My email is the one you got your Activation Key from.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uunbl8n4nluq27n/diagnose_ap_opengl_x86.zip?dl=0

This info should enable us to send back to you a config file that fixes your blocky lines problem. 🙂

Thanks,
    Niels

November 26, 2021 at 7:54 pm #4114
    Fabián FucciFabián Fucci
    Participant

After many tries on my 32-bit Windows 7 system and the replacement of one original file from the latest release, the program is working well now. Very good and dedicated job on the debugging!

November 26, 2021 at 8:47 pm #4115
    Keymaster

Yay, that’s great news! I’m glad you are finally able to use AP! Thanks for your patience, Fabian.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.