• October 12, 2020 at 2:34 am #3244
    Sakura SenseiSakura Sensei
    Participant

Hi, just signed up, downloaded the program, and when the installation finished, it asks me for a activation key, but in the email there wasn’t any key.

I also registered on this page to see if I could get the key, but just received another email without the key… Can someone please help?

October 12, 2020 at 6:38 am #3245
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Hi Sakura,

If you look, there’s a link in the small window, where it asks for the activation key. Just click the link and you can submit your email and receive your activation key right away.

Let me know how it goes.

Best,
    Niels

October 13, 2020 at 11:40 am #3248
    Sakura SenseiSakura Sensei
    Participant

I clicked on the link that appears in the small window that u say, but it just leads me to a 404 error page… a few minutes ago tried again, but still is the same :/

October 18, 2020 at 2:47 pm #3255
    Keymaster

Sorry for my super slow answer this time! It works here. Could you try again please?

If it still doesn’t work, here’s the same link: https://animationpaper.com/register-pre-release/

Let me know how it goes?

Best,
    Niels

May 7, 2021 at 1:36 am #3611
    itohan abegundeitohan abegunde
    Participant

The exact same thing still happening to me. I tried the link, but it still doesn’t work.

May 7, 2021 at 2:15 am #3612
    Xavier RobbinsXavier Robbins
    Participant

There is a page that keeps coming up that reads β€œ502 Bad Gateway” after I register, and I am unable to get the activation key. Could you please help with this?

May 7, 2021 at 8:54 am #3614
    Keymaster

Hi Itohan and Xavier,

I am not sure what happened when you tried registering, it could have been some temporary maintenance thing on my server or something – anyway, it works fine now when I try it. So I’m sorry, but can I get you to try it once more?

Thanks,
    Niels

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Niels.
    May 11, 2021 at 5:26 pm #3623
    christopher panznerchristopher panzner
    Participant

Can you tell me WHERE I put the activation key that I received on e-mail? Can you give me a link to connect?

May 11, 2021 at 7:52 pm #3624
    Keymaster

Hi Christopher.

Sure! Did you install Animation Paper? You must have since you managed to register and received your activation key. (Unless you “cheated” and used the link above in this thread?) πŸ˜‰

So, just run Animation Paper again and copy/paste your key into the box in the small window that comes up. You can’t miss it.

Let me know if this makes sense and works for you?

Best,
    Niels

June 10, 2021 at 9:27 pm #3682
    Ashley KnightAshley Knight
    Participant

Hi Niels

I spent a week trying to get my animation key after downloading the application. How could it be my fault I asked myself.

Very simple, read the instructions carefully (and again) and especially check the info I gave – I had misspelled my email address!! Obviously my fault. Once I corrected this I received the animation key instantly!

June 11, 2021 at 1:58 pm #3683
    Keymaster

Too bad you had to use up a whole week for that. I’m happy it worked out alright Ashley!

Actually, this happens quite often – I mean people making typos in their email. I get bounced activation key emails every day. You are not alone! πŸ™‚

June 16, 2021 at 6:00 pm #3704
    Dev JiDev Ji
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Mee to …I didn’t get registration key πŸ˜‘</p>

June 17, 2021 at 1:43 pm #3707
    Keymaster

Hi Dev, You asked for a full step by step guide, which I wrote for you on the other thread.

But in short – I believe you just missed this step: After installation of Animation Paper, you run it and get to this window:

Jut click the link to get your free activation key.

Cheers,
    Niels

October 1, 2021 at 2:20 am #3943
    Mark SmithMark Smith
    Participant

this is the only response to activation key window

October 1, 2021 at 10:48 am #3945
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Yeah, we are experiencing problems with some server certificate that expired. That’s why you couldn’t register and get your activation key. I’m very sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on getting everything up to speed again as we speak.

If you email me your name and email we can register for you manually here. Then you will receive your activation key on your email, as if you did it yourself. My email is niels at animationpaper.com.

EDIT: Never mind! Since you registered to write on this forum, I could find you in our database. So I will be registering manually on your behalf so you can get your activation key in a few minutes. I hope you enjoy Animation Paper! Thanks!

Best,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.