• December 30, 2021 at 10:55 pm #4202
    Leonardo TorresLeonardo Torres
    Participant

Hi Niels,

I want to apologize because I realized I misspelled my email and I was wondering how long do it take for the activation key to get to my inbox. Sorry and have a great day.

Thank you

January 1, 2022 at 10:48 am #4208
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

No problem Leonardo! People making typos in their email happens quite often. I get the bounced registration emails. Sometimes I can guess the correct email if it is registered from a gmail or something – like name@gmial.com. But mostly there’s no chance and I just have to hope people realize their error and registers again. Like you did. Thanks!

May 25, 2022 at 8:35 pm #4762
    Ingrid CamposIngrid Campos
    Participant

Hello.
    To me the page says that the activation key has sent but it hasn’t arrived to my email.

What should I do?

May 26, 2022 at 8:04 pm #4763
    Keymaster

You can check your spam filter – it might end up there. But often the problem is that people make typos in their email, so I get a bounced email message instead. I actually got a lot of bounced emails today. So please just try again, and make absolutely sure you type your email correctly and also check you are using an email that is actually working (inbox not filled up or other things that make it bounce).

Let me know if you succeed or if you are still experiencing problems.

Best,
    Niels

March 9, 2023 at 1:58 pm #5495
    Swati GuptaSwati Gupta
    Participant

Hii,
    I just downloaded Animation Paper yesterday and after clicking on the link to get the activation code, I’ve been getting just a blank screen. I would love to use the application so can you guide me around this?no link or anything

March 9, 2023 at 4:00 pm #5496
    Keymaster

Hi Swati,

Thanks for taking the time to do a screenshot. I am not sure why this blank page happens and why you don’t get your activation key. Our systems seem to work just fine here. Can I get you to try it again? Maybe even try it again with an alternative browser.

If it still doesn’t work, I can register for you. I need your email and name (optional).

Thanks,
    Niels

March 9, 2023 at 5:48 pm #5498
    Swati GuptaSwati Gupta
    Participant

Hi Niels!

I tried using a different browser and it works! I was using micosoft edge previously.
    Downloaded Firefox and it works!
    Thank you for guiding me around 🙂 looking forward to using the software!

March 9, 2023 at 9:41 pm #5500
    Keymaster

That’s great news! Thanks for giving me the heads up on Edge!

March 31, 2023 at 10:45 am #5542
    Axel AxisAxel Axis
    Participant

I followed entire process but didn’t get the key in my email. help me

email mentorex96@gmail.com

March 31, 2023 at 11:17 am #5543
    Keymaster

Hi!

It seems you by accident used a wrong email – including the one you used here above.

Isn’t it supposed to be mentorx96@gmail.com?

You have tried registering with mentorex96@gmail.com, which is bouncing with an error saying the email doesn’t exist.

Try again 😉

Best,
    Niels

March 31, 2023 at 4:21 pm #5544
    Axel AxisAxel Axis
    Participant

thank you … You just made my day. I am all set. Do you have any practical tutorial videos ?

April 1, 2023 at 6:26 am #5545
    Keymaster

Yes, these are same you get right away when you open Animation Paper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO7sxaZonhA&list=PLOIsjJw30Ol-KuYyfShg3qWOHENVWbf3V

We will be making completely new tutorial videos as soon as we finish Animation Paper 5.0 – to cover every feature and trick. The current tutorials are a bit old by now – covering only Alpha 1, but still it gives you a nice overview for now.

For information on all the features we have done since these videos (Alpha 1) I recommend you check out my blog posts here on this site regarding the added features for each Alpha release we did up until now (Alpha 7).

Happy animating!
    Niels

October 2, 2023 at 1:48 pm #5992
    kaye tkaye t
    Participant

requesting to send for activation key with email

I also twice went to the suggested website URL to register, but twice nothing in either SPAM or IN-BOX.

Kindly advise, thanks.. I would like to return to my animated art.

Regards

kaye

October 2, 2023 at 9:31 pm #5994
    Keymaster

Hi Kaye,

Sorry about your troubles. Did you get any error messages – or did it say “Your Activation Key is on its way to your inbox”?

Are you sure you typed your email correctly?

Our systems are online and working. Just tested it here.

If you did everything correctly and you still didn’t receive your activation key, then I have no idea what is happening. I could try registering for you then. I will just need your email address.

Best,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.