Forum Replies Created
I mainly use it to do the shading quickly,
I lock the layer to make sure that I don’t paint over the silhouette.
otherwise I would need to shade it in Photoshop, then load it back to animationpaper or another program that can play the frames and see where I made a mistake.
- This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Kuya Jaypi.
I recorded another gif showing 24) lock transparency first and then the clipping mask:
22) merging layers
23) clipping layers
24) lock transparency
Wow you are the best!
I am testing alpha version 2 right now. Nice update!
Here are some additional suggestions:
18) Mirroring the whole canvas would be great to get a fresh look and see the mistakes faster.
19) Resizing the brush with a bigger limit:
the reason for this is that I usually draw my gestures like a silhouette.
I even use the lasso tool and airbrush for it sometimes.
20) A smudge tool would be super amazing!
I plan on animating paintings in your software. I know that you want to keep the program simple and but I don’t really use many tools to work with and they aren’t very fancy either.
I usually just use a hardbrush (which is already included), Airbrush, a smudge brush, the Lasso selection tool and the delete key to delete what’s in the selection.
I recorded a small gif of the painting process and an example of my work:
21) Colorwheel and Color picker
I know I am asking for a lot of things,
but I love the work you put into this masterpiece
and I would love to work in this software as I am streaming without having to swap back and forth between Animationpaper and Photoshop. From what I read in the other threads, I saw that even a circular selection tool is too different from what you were aiming for and I understand that.
I just want keep my hopes up as you may be creating the tool I have always been looking for.
Keep up the great work!
oh okay, then that would be really nice feature!
then you can draw the background in animationpaper without having to design it somewhere else in a high resolution.
I am a bit confused about the “draw outside the frame” feature. I drew outside the frame without seeing it, and then when I press A, it gets revealed until I continue drawing.
Is there a way to see what I am drawing outside the frame, while I am drawing it?
17) Yes, this is basically what I would do. I just thought it would be a great in-built feature for other artists as well.
17) This is really just a nice-to-have,
but I think adding different paper backgrounds would be amazing!
I hate to look at a white screen, so having an optional kraft paper for instance would be great!
16) Pen Pressure option. Right now the tools feel too light with my standard wacom settings.
I would need to adjust them for animation paper and then change them back when I work with other softwares.
15) export to animated gif
14) being able to draw outside the frame, just in case i need to animate something that has to do with zooming.
13) transparent pixels with a checkerboard
My checkerboard looks like this for example:
it’s easy on the eyes