• March 8, 2020 at 8:23 am #1667
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

When you are reporting a bug, please include a brief summary of the problem, the steps required to reproduce it, the expected outcome and the actual outcome.

Also posting a screenshot or screen-recording highlighting the problem is very helpful.

Lastly remember to provide which version of Animation Paper you are using, which computer (PC/Mac) and operating system – and which tablet (like a Wacom) you are using.

Now go create a New Topic in this “Bug Report” forum…

April 4, 2020 at 6:07 pm #1973
    Jansen BaileyJansen Bailey
    Participant

Hi Neil, the file won’t download on Windows 64-bit. A red caution symbol appears on the download bar on the bottom of my screen. Something in the file may make windows computers think it’s a virus when its not.I own a Windows 10 64-bit 8th Gen.

April 4, 2020 at 6:42 pm #1979
    JeremieJeremie
    Participant

Hello, after activation code is copied and or manually entered process just says unable to connect to server. If you hit enter or ok several times it just seems to go into an infinite loop state. Running on win 10 Pro.

April 4, 2020 at 6:48 pm #1983
    Keymaster

Jeremie, are you sure your computer is online?

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by Niels.
    • This reply was modified 4 years ago by Niels.
    April 4, 2020 at 6:52 pm #1986
    Keymaster

Jansen, we did get Animation Paper certified by Microsoft, but this will still happen for a while, since Animation Paper is brand new software and as such not known to Microsoft. Just go ahead and let it install. No virus here!

April 4, 2020 at 6:54 pm #1987
    Eric DuchesnesEric Duchesnes
    Participant

Hi, may be it’s usefull for someone : I had the same warning message as Jansen Bailey mentionned before. I’m using a PC running Windows 10 Pro (latest release with all updates done) : when windows prompt the message warning ” beware !.. it may be a virus “, I have cliqued on the blue zone of the message ( Tell me more ) and then hit the button ” run anyway ” ( I can’t remember the exact message ) and Animation Paper is installing without any problem … I hope it can help everyone that wants to install Animation Paper on a windows machine !.. ( mine is running Win 10 Pro 64 bits )

April 4, 2020 at 7:00 pm #1992
    JeremieJeremie
    Participant

It is online but perhaps the vpn is causing a problem.

April 4, 2020 at 7:27 pm #1996
    JeremieJeremie
    Participant

Fixed it. Some strange between vpn and win disabled vpn rebooted then reinitialized vpn and installed key and it worked??? Don’t know. But software looks promising.

April 4, 2020 at 8:19 pm #2000
    Sandra MartinSandra Martin
    Participant

Hi, I don’t have a drawing tablet, but I can use it with the Sidecar function with the iPad and the Apple Pencil. Therefore I am on board and like to test. Thank you very much! 🙂

Greetings, Sandra

April 4, 2020 at 9:52 pm #2016
    Keymaster

Great Jeremie! Thanks for sharing that.

April 4, 2020 at 9:54 pm #2017
    Keymaster

Cool Sandra! Let us know how it goes!

June 3, 2020 at 12:59 pm #2924
    susan dyersusan dyer
    Participant

when I downloaded the old version PAP 4, I couldn’t find the F2 box it was hidden at the bottom off screen….

June 4, 2020 at 9:11 pm #2926
    Keymaster

OK, Susan. But you managed to find it?

Anyway, PAP4 is old! Jump on over to Animation Paper and try the alpha! Maybe you did already?

September 22, 2020 at 2:28 pm #3179

erro download win 64bits

September 22, 2020 at 3:53 pm #3181
    Keymaster

Hi Francisco! Are you having trouble downloading? I just checked, and everything is online and working fine at my end. I think you should just try it again.

Let me know how it goes?

Best,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags