• March 8, 2023 at 1:31 pm #5492
    Gabriel GarciaGabriel Garcia
    Participant

No problem, and I did try to make it happen in the Alpha 7 and your correct, it didn’t work. I can’t even paste anything onto a layer unless it’s visible, and that’s great! I don’t have to worry about this glitch happening again. The dotted lines and “not visible” icon (the eye symbol with a slash mark, shows on the cursor) tells me it’s a non-visible layer.

Going forward I’ll make sure to stay up to date with the most current version of the software to not cause you guys to waste time into looking for issues that may have already been dealt with. I do appreciate the open feedback and once again, I love Animation Paper! Has made my animation projects so much easier to work with and a little more fun for me too. Goodluck to the whole team!👊

March 8, 2023 at 3:46 pm #5493
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

That’s great news Gabriel! And thanks for your kind words! Appreciated. 😉

April 5, 2024 at 8:21 pm #6541
    Ksenija GorbatjukaKsenija Gorbatjuka
    Participant

I was making my project for two hours, it just kicked me out of the app. I am literaly crying. It wasn’t saved, is there a way to restore it?

April 6, 2024 at 12:03 pm #6545
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Oh, I am so sorry to hear that Ksenija. If it wasn’t saved at all, then there’s nothing we can do. We do have an autosave function, but unless you turned it on, then that is not much help either.

Remember, Animation Paper is in development, so bugs like this must be expected – even though it is very unfortunate. You need to save once in a while – or use the autosave.

Do you remember what it was you were doing when it happened? Did it show any error message or something else? Did Animation Paper just suddenly close? Please describe it as best as you can. Also what computer OS and version you are using. Important information, so we can rid of this problem. Of course it doesn’t hep you with your 2 hours of work. Sadly.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags