• May 18, 2021 at 8:34 am #3646
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

OK, I am confused. Sorry ๐Ÿ™‚

I will investigate and get back to you…

May 18, 2021 at 2:28 pm #3648
    Animation KingAnimation King
    Participant

Mayebe you can download Pencil2d to see what a portable zip file is?

May 26, 2021 at 2:26 pm #3665
    Participant

Hello again!

I have an idea, mayebe you can launch animation paper on the microsoft store? That would be easier.

Regards,

Animation King

May 26, 2021 at 8:12 pm #3667
    Keymaster

Yes, we have been contemplating to do that. I must admit I don’t know much about the MS Store. I am used to Mac and the App Store, which is great. But it seemed to me that the MS Store isn’t used that much by people in general. What is your impression of it, Animation King?

May 26, 2021 at 8:32 pm #3668
    Participant

Well, a lot of people have windows, and in the MS store there are litteraly no animation apps. There are actualle three or something but those are just too bad. I think that you should do it. I also have some friends wanting to animate but they don’t have the admin password from their school to download animation apps.

May 26, 2021 at 8:38 pm #3669
    Participant

And I heard that the MS store has grown over the years?

May 26, 2021 at 10:05 pm #3671
    Keymaster

OK, thanks for your thoughts about this. I will take this into consideration. Including the portable zip. Appreciated.

May 26, 2021 at 10:14 pm #3672
    Participant

Ow and I found out how to make an app portable, Here is a screenshot:

This screenshot tells you about how to make opentoonz portable, but it should do the same job:)

This is from opentoonz, but it does the same job.

May 27, 2021 at 4:03 pm #3674
    Keymaster

That’s very helpful AK. Thanks!

June 17, 2021 at 4:16 pm #3708
    Participant

Hlo,

Me again……

I just wanted to know if you are planning to launch AP on the MS store or not……

I still haven’t had a reply ya know……..

June 18, 2021 at 9:28 am #3711
    Keymaster

Sorry if you didn’t get a reply – I do try to answer everybody thoroughly and quickly.

It has not been fully decided at this point. There’s a majority between our owners to stay away from the MS Store, and we have already developed most of our licensing system, so we don’t need the store – at least for that reason. However, things are not set in stone and we could decide to go with the Store (same for the Mac App Store – which seems to have more going for it.)

Cheers,
    Niels

June 22, 2021 at 3:40 pm #3716
    nawaz999nawaz999
    Participant

Hi Niels, I Had installed the software and provided the key. When i opened it is showing black screen as shared in screenshot. previously when i installed, the pencil in your software was not working, unable to see the drawing. so i installed it again with a different key, now its showing black screen. I’m using huion hs64 on windows 7 64 bit. other application related to drawing are working but in your application i’m not able to see pencil color art.ย 

June 22, 2021 at 4:51 pm #3717
    Keymaster

Hi Nawaz999,

This could be because transparency (paper background) is set to black. Go to this menu to check and change it to white:

Please let me know if this was it? We need to make sure it is not a bug.

Thanks a lot,
    Niels

June 23, 2021 at 1:27 pm #3720
    nawaz999nawaz999
    Participant

Thanks a lot. The screen did changed to white. The pencil in your application is not working. updated my huion driver and selected windows ink but still unable to see any art when using it.ย  I liked your application videos, but unfortunately unable to start my work on it. Pls suggest.

June 23, 2021 at 5:02 pm #3721
    Keymaster

OK, – could it be the graphics card issue we are seeing from other people as well? If your graphics card is of a certain older type (haven’t found out exactly which ones) – it seems AP struggles with the line when drawing and undoing etc.

What graphics card do you have?

Another thing: If you want to switch Animation Paper to using Windows Ink (normally if pressure sensitivity isn’t working on touch screen computers) do this:

Find the file โ€œqt.confโ€ (probably here C:\Program Files\Animation Paper\qt.conf). Delete it or rename it (to save it). Then launch Animation Paper again.

This will force Animation Paper to use Windows Ink. Later we will do a more elegant check box option. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope this is of some help.

Best,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.