• August 10, 2021 at 7:04 pm #3854
    Niels Krogh MortensenNiels
    Keymaster

Cool – thanks!

August 10, 2021 at 8:34 pm #3856
    Poopie KakaPoopie Kaka
    Participant

Heyy,

I tested it out and it works! Thanks a lot bro.

August 10, 2021 at 8:36 pm #3857
    Keymaster

That’s great! Thanks a lot for letting me know.

August 10, 2021 at 8:49 pm #3858
    Keymaster

Hi again Animation King,

It seems we have a working portable installer ๐Ÿ™‚ Please try this and let me know if it works for you:

https://animationpaper.com/files/AnimationPaperPortable_x64.zip

Thanks,
    Niels

August 10, 2021 at 9:02 pm #3859
    Poopie KakaPoopie Kaka
    Participant

I was playing around with the program and I came up with a question: How do you make a paint layer? ย The button has a less opacity so that means that I canโ€™t tap the button.

August 10, 2021 at 9:09 pm #3860
    Poopie KakaPoopie Kaka
    Participant

O and is there a delay option. So that whatever I draw will delay for stabilisation?

August 10, 2021 at 11:44 pm #3863
    Keymaster

All the paint (coloring) functionality is disabled – because it hasn’t been implemented yet. It is just there to let people know what is coming up in the next alpha releases.

We have advanced stabilisation build in. But it hasn’t got any options or adjustment possibilities. It just works subtly on every stroke you make.

August 11, 2021 at 12:04 am #3864
    Selena NSelena N
    Participant

I have replied twice but it didn’t go through for some reason.ย  Both times I used screenshots.

So I’ll try to describe best I can.

I installed the msi.ย  It installed to my main windows directory and I was unable to choose the directory I wanted.ย  Not sure if this will affect anything, but that is one thing I noticed.

Second, if I do not run in admin mode it insist gstreamer-1.0.0.dll is not in the directory.ย  Which it is.ย  It runs fine in admin mode.

Sorry this took so long, as I said I did post with screenshots but I guess it didn’t like that.

August 11, 2021 at 10:52 am #3865
    Keymaster

Thanks for going through this trouble Selena.

Let me talk to my programmer about this and get back to you!

Thanks again,
    Niels

August 11, 2021 at 11:22 am #3866
    Poopie KakaPoopie Kaka
    Participant

Hey!๐Ÿ‘‹

If there is a new alpha release, will it get a portable version?

-Poopie

August 11, 2021 at 12:55 pm #3868
    Keymaster

Sure – actually I just updated the download page to now include the portable version: https://animationpaper.com/download-pre-release/

For the upcoming releases we will keep the same download options.

August 11, 2021 at 1:04 pm #3869
    Keymaster

Hi again Selena,

I don’t have an explanation for the problems you are experiencing. We just did this portable version – could I get you to try that?

Click “Animation Paper Portable Zip” below the large PC download button here: https://animationpaper.com/download-pre-release/

I hope that works better. Let me know.

Cheers,
    Niels

August 11, 2021 at 1:27 pm #3870
    Selena NSelena N
    Participant

I don’t mind running as an admin, but I will try the portable version also.

Thanks for the help.ย  It could be an issue with a windows 10 update on the original installer.ย  No telling considering how Microsoft roll updates out.

September 1, 2021 at 7:10 am #3908
    Alexis NessleAlexis Nessle
    Participant

Hello! ๐Ÿ™‚ I am quite new to the program, however, when I try to add a paint layer so I can color my animation, all of the options are gray and will not let me use them. Same with adding a blank layer and trying to select my own colors from the top part of the color selection. As I said, I am new, so I am unsure if this is a bug or if the pre-release version doesn’t have these features. Not to mention I couldn’t find anything about it in the forums.

September 1, 2021 at 8:10 pm #3910
    Keymaster

Hi Alexis,

You guessed it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ You are using the Alpha 4 pre-release. We haven’t yet done the coloring features. But they will be ready soon and they will show up in Alpha 5, 6 and 7 probably. So make sure to update when the time comes. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Best,
    Niels

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags